August 18, 2012

Bohemian Rhapsody




Broadway NYC blouse | Tommy Hilfiger jeans | H&M belt and kitten heels
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and sunnies | Forever 21 necklace | bracelet somewhere from London
love&beauty 'Natural' and Rimmel '540 Chocolate Fountain' nail polish



When I walked barefeet in the office my colleague called me „hippie“. So this blog title popped up in my mind and here we go.
Of course it’s not very ‘business’ to take off your shoes in the office to walk along but cropped jeans and full sleeve tattoo ain't either.
Even I like these kitten heels pretty much they are really uncomfy on warm days with swollen feet.

What you are seeing here might become a “now and later” outfit since I dig the combination of blue and brown(ish) at the moment. All items (besides jewellery) are 2012 purchases. The jewellery is December 2011 from a shopping trip to London; I brought the MMJ stuff back in May in New York city and the other things are quite “random” purchases from July / August 2012.
Blue jeans use to be average stuff in every other closet. But let me tell you, this is my one and only pair among lots of different colored jeans.

All of this might stay in my closet for a while and the bag is my current all time favorite since buying it was fulfilling a dream.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen