Februar 04, 2013

The Thing With The Shoes - 3 (+4?) in 2013




Deichmann


The Thing With The Shoes continues.
Let's see how far I'll get in 2013.

At the moment I go with 42 pairs plus Sneakers, Flip Flops and stuff. Not that much for a girl I assume.
Nevertheless my bf asked to get his shoes out of our shelf when he saw my purchase.

What I am thinking about right now:
I don't NEED both pairs. I like both pairs. But I case I only could keep one:
WHICH?

Those with the studs are quite extravagant but the other pair is pretty simple. And believe it or not, there are no simple black pumps in my collections. So to say: I'd "need" them more since you really have to have a pair of simple black pumps.

What do you think?


Thanks for reading.
Drop me a line.

Emma

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen