Oktober 18, 2012

Kat Von D


Kat Von D for Sephora


I was talking with a friend about cosmetics lately and he (yes HE) was surprised that there's a Kat Von D line.
He only knew her as tattoo artist.
Btw, in case you are reading today: she's a designer as well ;)

So here's what I've been collecting over the years:

Eye Shadow: Sixxshooter, Confessional
Eyeliner: Turbo Lover
Lipgloss: Rocker
High Voltage Eye Primer
Mascara: Lucifer, Sinful Lash
Parfum: Sinner, Saint, Adora

Her stuff is available at US located Sephora or online.

I would not say this is my all time favorite make up stuff, but it's great stuff, good quality and not too expensive. I am going to collect more next time I'll be somewhere around.


What make up brands do you use?
Ever heart of KvD, tried, bought?


Thanks for reading, drop me a line :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen