Oktober 20, 2012

What's In My Bag?


Miss Sixty Bag | Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet

I took this photo on a pretty average day and this is what I carry around most of the time.

The Miss Sixty bag is a souvenier from Grand Canary last year. I saw it at Macy's there and didn't want to spent the money. I didn't get it out of my mind so I took it home in the end.
The MMJ wallet found it's way into my shopping card while I was supposed to buy the MMJ bag only. It was like "WTF this 'little' more money doesn't count anymore now".

What else is there?
My all-in-one-thingie called phone and inears therefore. It's a HTC sensation and I LOVE it! There's nothing better then this one.
As well there are earplugs since you never know which gig you might end up.
Even I have a smartphone I carry a paper calender around. I am a little old schooled when it comes to this kind of stuff and still keep paper calenders running in my bag and at the office table.
As well I have a notes book as I have to write down everything all the time.
Sure I am in need of a pen, just anyone is enough so I won't mind to loose it.
Seems this day I had some time to wait out somewhere so I took a magazine with me. You can replace it with any interesting book. 


Hairbrush, bebe lip balm, love+beauty lip gloss, cigs and two lighters (sometimes only one, three are possible as well) and my keys.

That's it.

What do you carry around on an every day basis?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen